IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

12/09/2013

Fashion Week launch & glam show

I had such a fun, fashion filled weekend last week MC'ing two glitzy events. 

First up was the launch of the MSL Mercedes-Benz CFW13 where I met lots of up and coming Irish fashion designers and boutique owners as well as having the pleasure of announcing the really great lineup for this years Fashion Week. I am super excited to present some of the events this year.

The following night, I was MC for a really spectacular event at The Voodoo Rooms which as a really LA vibe decor inside. Boutiques Verso & The Dress Bar showcases their gorgeous new collections and they had flown over Sam & Billie Faiers from The Only Way Is Essex, also fellow boutique owners, for the show. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are still at the after party as it was such a rocking night.

Thanks for having me along xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...