IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

20/12/2013

My Big Day - 1

'The Details'

Almost a year ago, I married my best friend and this week we received our wedding photos, so over the next few days, I wanted to share the memories for any brides-to-be out there looking for tips with a post each day of what made ours so magical. As I'm not a traditional gal, I followed lots of Wedding Blogs that had a more DIY / Boho touches from all over the world for unique ideas and found great inspiration on Pinterest (where you can view my wedding boards).

In the first of my anniversary posts, I wanted to share the little touches with you from our big day and hope they give you some inspiration for your own wedding. My post tomorrow will be the preparation shots from the morning and going to the chapel xo





Pictures: Virginia Thomas / Chemistry Photography
Cake: Timmy's Aunt & Cousin Helen & Siobhan McCabe
Venue: The Rectory, Glandore, West Cork
Flowers: Jill at Wild Floral Couture
Wedding Dresses: Bella Bleu
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood
Sparklers: Bought myself & printed labels from Etsy
Invitations: Marnie O'Leary Daly
Cars: West Cork Wedding Cars


4 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the pictures :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice website you have! This web shop provides high-quality fast face lifts and else accessories. We break ourselves from " made in China " serving lifts but create our products in cooperation with 3M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...