IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

31/01/2014

Maternity Modelling

I have been asked to go on RTE's Today Show next Monday to model maternity wear for all the great high street stores on Opera Lane with one of my favourite stylists Natasha Crowley.

I jumped at the chance to do this, simply because Natasha believes that being pregnant doesn't mean you are confined to only wearing maternity pieces and looking frumpy. She has pulled some really cool looks, mixing maternity pieces with great everyday pieces from the likes of Topshop, H&M and River Island.

My good friend and makeup artist Kate Noonan is the Today Show makeup artist so I'm looking forward to hanging out with her behind the scenes and seeing presenter Maura Derrane's gorgeous bump also. Looking forward to my little sprog's first TV appearance! xo



1 comment:

  1. I have been asked to go on RTE's Today Show next Monday to model maternity wear for all the great high street stores on Opera Lane with one of my favourite stylists Natasha Crowley. Maternity Dress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...