IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

07/02/2014

Food glorious food



I used to have serious food envy watching Keeping up with the Kardashians episodes, at how the sisters seemed to always have super healthy and green looking lunches, delivered direct to their door. This modern healthy food drop service is no longer reserved for the elite in celebville so I have no excuse now to fall back into my 'fast life, fast food' bad eating habits. I found a local company called the Crunch Food Company who deliver to homes and businesses in our little city. Not only are the fresh detoxing juices and salads packed with protein and filling, raw vegetables but to my surprise, they taste GREAT. I love their Gym Food section on the website, you can visit it here: http://www.crunchfoodcompany.com/#!gym-food/ceqv
I am off to browse Pinterest for yummy healthy recipes for the weekend xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...