IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

15/02/2014

Kendall Jenner walks for Marc Jacobs

Twitter has exploded over a certain Kardashian sister walking in New York Fashion Week.

I was a little disgusted to see so many negative comments on Twitter over beautiful Kendall Jenner walking for Marc Jacobs in New York. As a model agent myself, I think she deserves her place in the show just as much as any other model. She looks so beautiful, healthy and fresh.
Kendall has totally stepped out of her commercial looking comfort zone and allowed herself be a walking clothes horse for the designer and I think she looks absolutely incredible. Women online are far too quick to judge other women from behind a computer and knock them for doing something positive. I am always scouting for new models that look this great and I think this show will put Kendall on the radar with some really professional high end agencies, which she deserves.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...