IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

27/02/2014

My go-to footwear

During my 20s, I managed a reallyunique  independent store called Indigo that was ahead of its time being one of only 3 stores in Ireland selling the platinum Adidas label and labels such as Religion, Cheap Monday and Buddhist Punk.
I used to head to the UK on fun buying trips on my own and my go-to footwear for long days trecking around London were always my trusted Converse. To this day, even at glamorous fashion events or before I go on stage to present a show, Converse are still my 'slipper' shoe to chill out in backstage and run around in at rehearsals.  I called into Office on my way home tonight and bought these metallic pastel pink cracked leather Converse for €72. I hope they last as long as my 1st pair from 9 years ago that still have pride of place in my wardrobe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...