IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

23/03/2014

Marketing Institute Ball

The thought of going to a ball was somewhat daunting with a 6 month baby bump and very glamorous friends. I didn't want to wear a traditional maternity wear evening dress as any I have seen online or in my hometown are dated, dull and safe. I called into Vivienne at The Dress Bar expecting my new body shape to look wrong in her slinky evening dressed but was pleasantly surprised to  be spoiled for choice.  I dressed up a size and chose this navy crystal encrusted floor length dress which had room for my bump to expand after the tasty dinner and surprisingly enough-I actually felt good in myself. I picked out a second beautiful gown for my ball in London next week so will post pick of that next week. My bump has the best social life already! Xo

Dress: The Dress Bar dress hire
Hair: Curled it myself with a tongs and pinned up one side
Makeup: Again , I did it myself.  MAC Studio Sculpt and MAC Rebel lip. I had an Eve Lom facial earlier in the day so I have Therapie to thank for my glowing skin. Facial details post later today.
With fellow fashion blogger Along  Came Holly
Contributing to (or pretending we can paint) the auction painting in aid of The Samaritans
Vivienne with The Lord Mayor who she dresses for events





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...