IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

11/04/2014

Fashion with a Purpose

I was honoured to be invited to MC a super glamorous fashion show last night in aid of a new extension in Brooklodge school, Glanmire at The Castle. As I was dressing to leave for the show, Timmy was zipping me into my gorgeous new dress and the zip burst...or rather my growing baby bump split the zip. Thankfully I had a stretchy black dress from Love V Boutique that saved the day for me as nothing else in my wardrobe was fitting! It was my first rude awakening that I may no longer get away with bigger sized high street clothes for the last 11 weeks of my pregnancy so I have booked into visit Beautiful Bumps store owner Lisa Dundon tomorrow to see if I can find some nice maternity wear with room for my little baby to grow as big as she likes comfortably!

Last night's fashion show was full of energy, a really fun audience to present to, gorgeous models from our Lockdown Model Agency and lots of money was raised for the school on the night. It makes celebrating new fashion collections all the more special when it's for a good cause.

Of all the backstage selfies and photos the models have posted on Facebook & Twitter, thankfully there are no pics online of me plodding around backstage in my leopard print slippers before I went on stage in my heels. The joys of pregnancy! xo

Above 2 looks from Diffusion Wear Boutique here
Striped and colour block summer dresses from Blush Boutique here
Moi with talented Fashion Stylist and fellow blogger: Natasha Crowley
Love these crazy models <3
Natasha with our Backstage team of dressers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...