IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

06/04/2014

London trip with my bump & the girls

London Antics - 6 months Pregnant:
I headed to London with Viv and the girls last weekend for my last girlie break before baby arrives. We had dinner at The Ivy, Viv and I met with Elite Model Agency to work on some exciting plans we have with them for our own model agency and we attended the annual Pia Michi Fashion Show at the Millenium Hotel in Mayfair.

I was hesitant to go initially but everyone made the trip so easy - from my fantastic friends always making sure I was comfy and not too tired to great airport staff, even being offered cushions in The Ivy. We all wore dresses from The Dress Bar in Cork so it was fun to represent the store in the UK with some of the most glam people at the Pia Michi show.  I met Michelle Heaton who was telling me that she had just had her second baby and she looked phenomenal.  I also met Nicola McLean who had so much practical and fun advice about birth and parenting, I loved hearing her stories about her two beautiful boys and her husband was every inch the proud Dad!

My usual 5am girlie nights out have changed to Cinderellaesque midnight events with pregnancy but I feel so grateful to be enjoying a great pregnancy that allows me to go to so many events, work alot and travel. Here are some images from our trip for my baby album xo
 Green ball gown from The Dress Bar
 All of us after the ball in our Dress Bar dresses
 Off to dinner at The Ivy with Kate & Sabby from The Real Girls
My dress for dinner at The Ivy was from AX Paris
 Sabby, Kate, Myra and Sandra looking beautiful dressed by The Dress Bar
 Talking babies with Nicola McLean
 Sabby with Lizzie Cundy

 Sabby with Liz McClarnon from Atomic Kitten
 Talking CBB with Casey Batchelor

Vivienne talking Pia Michi with Taz
All hair: Sabby from Kopper Hair / All Makeup: Kate Noonan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...