IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

06/04/2014

Oh Baby Magazine Shoot

Modelling for Oh Baby magazine, 6 Months Pregnant:
I was delighted to be invited to model maternity wear in a shoot for the May edition of Irish mother and baby magazine 'Oh Baby'. I had a really great day and adored the vary of looks that stylist Natasha Crowley pulled for me.  Natasha always picks things I would never put together but always gets it right and opens up my eyes to broadening my fashion risks. The only challenge was trying to bend down to tie my shoes between outfit changes but Andrew, the hair stylist from The Edge and Kate Noonan makeup artist both reached my pinkies for me when necessary and helped. They allowed me shoot at places I love to visit at the weekends (House Cafe at Cork Opera House and Himalaya Yoga Valley) so it all felt very natural. I can't wait to see the magazine in May, I'll share it here when it's out. Thanks to Bille, Egle & the team today for such a lovely day.....and more pics for my baby's album xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...