IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

10/04/2014

Paddington Bear for Baby Gap


My beautiful friend, Jan from kids blog Stylelovebugs saw on my blog that I was preparing for our new baby's arrival and sent me the cutest huge Paddington Bear teddy for our new nursery this week. He reminded me of old, authentic teddys and came complete with his traditional mac, hat and wellies.

Our new bear couldn't be more on trend as Baby GAP have a Paddington Bear childrenswear collection instore now. Inspired by the story of the beloved bear abandoned at Paddington Station, the adorable collection is a twist on classic baby clothes designed for both boys and girls from newborn to 24 months old. Shop the collection and avail of some great reductions here Paddington Bear at Baby Gap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...