IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

17/05/2014

One Wedding and a Taoiseach Visit



Yesterday, I worked on an event at VMware, Ballincollig where we hosted An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny. I wore this dress from Beautiful Bumps which was a lifesaver as nothing from my regular wardrobe is fitting me now at 32 weeks. It was comfy but still corporate enough for a visit of the leader of the Irish Government. The Taoiseach even asked me about my bump and told me about his 19 year old son who was born on my due date which was lovely. After that, I headed to my beautiful cousin Suzanne's wedding in Limerick afterwards and changed into this vintage maternity dress from Miss Daisy Blue. More info on these plus my Maternity Styling Tips in next Wednesday's WOW Supplement with the Evening Echo xo

With my beautiful cousin Suzanne on her big day!

So here are the two dresses I chose for yesterday's two events together:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...