IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

23/06/2014

Shooting for Oh Baby Magazine


I was really chuffed when Irish Stylist Natasha Crowley from F Stylists contacted me to interview & shoot me for the Summer 2014 edition of Oh Baby Magazine.

had loved reading the magazine when I first got pregnant for all it's useful advice for Mums-to-be and knowing it is circulated all over Munster & Leinster, I thought it would be a lovely national keepsake to add to my baby's memory box for when she is older...a box which is already full to the brim!

Huge thanks to Billie at Oh Baby, Natasha and all the team on the day for such a relaxed, fun day of shooting. I loved all the clothes which Natasha pulled from stores such as Topshop, Amity Ireland and River Island to name a few. I was so happy to arrive on set to see my favourite makeup artist, Kate Noonan ready for action with her amazing bag of tricks. She always makes me feel so beautiful, she just has a magic touch. And Andrew Cronin from The Edge Hair design styles my hair for all the shots as well as giving me some fab hair tips & tricks to deal with pregnancy hair growth and post pregnancy hair loss. 
My baby girl is due in just over two weeks time and although I have had a challenging last few weeks of pregnancy, I wouldn't change the last 9 months for the world. Thanks to Oh Baby Magazine for such a nice keepsake for her when she is older xo
All images: Egle @ White Cat Studio
Styling: Natasha Crowley @ F Stylists
Makeup: Kate Noonan
Hair: Andrew Cronin @ The Edge Hair Design
For Oh Baby Magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...