IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

21/07/2014

I'm Back!!

So after a little blogging break to have my baby I'm back! 13 days ago I gave birth to our precious daughter Erin and tonight was our first night going out for a meal for an hour without her. Separation anxiety aside, it was a nice break to grab an hour away from home as a couple and not talk about nappies and baby things. Having said that, I couldn't wait to get home to snuggle her again! Below are my outfit details, I will be taking my time to get back in shape & will be just wearing comfy, loose fitting clothing as my priority right now is caring for my daughter rather than worrying about my figure.

Dress: ASOS
Sunnies: Topshop
Neon Trainers: Penneys (only €13!)

I am excited to get back blogging & share some snaps of life with Erin soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...