IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

03/07/2014

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Planning



Before I head in to have my baby next week, I am cramming to get my college assignments completed from my bed and working with Viv on putting the final touches to an epic Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Cork for this October (kicking off on Friday 3rd October).

Viv & I set up Fashion Week Cork back in 2008 and we both are the only Directors and Producers behind the week of events, which we very much treat as our baby - growing and developing it year after year to promote local design talent, stylists and retail businesses. This year we are partnering with Jenny and her team at The Event Planner to make the events even more spectacular and we have chosen the Imperial Hotel for its old world charm as our base and hub for the events. And we couldn't be more excited!

Today, I am reminiscing on the magic and great memories from last years events while getting really excited about this year's plans. Here are some behind-the-scenes pictures that I love from last years shows, thanks to our friend and photographer, Miki Barlok xo















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...