IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

05/08/2014

If it's good enough for Kimye...

My friends at Le Chat Noir Vintage Events hosted a great vintage fair yesterday as part of a huge sunny picnic & family day out at Castlemartyr Resort, the magnificent Irish hotel that was the first stay for Kimye when they began their Irish honeymoon in Cork this year. The Le Chat girls have teamed up with Viv & I to produce some amazing shows for Fashion Week the past few years and this sunny event was true to their unique & professional touch. My favourite purchase was a ring made by Ruby Robin Boutique jewellery with a real dried daisy in a glass orb. Will post pics later and a little about this jewellery brand as it's a treasure of a find. Hope you enjoy the photos from my gallivanting yesterday xo

Models Clair & Liz
Jes in great floral glasses available from Wear We Wander
Irish designer Alice Haliday
Fashion designer Daniel Mahon & his fab dickey bows
My look for the day, animal print dress Zara sale (comfy for my post baby belly)

The grounds at Castlemartyr Resort








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...