IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

29/08/2014

Mommys Day Out #DaytriptoChic

My fellow blogger Tara Marzuki who is hosing at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Cork with us in October, did this really fun video for Kildare Village's #DaytriptoChic campaign and it inspired me to have a Mommy's Day Out and treat myself to some bargains for my new post pregnancy wardrobe. 

With a wardrobe that doesn't fit me anymore and a Summer of house-bound days awaiting the arrival of our baby and resting my broken ankle, I was well overdue a day of cheery shopping! Baby Erin has arrived, my ankle is healing and I have to get ready for Mercedes-Benz MSL Fashion Week, so I headed to Kildare Village today in search of some new pieces for my fashion week Autumn Winter wardrobe. Only 90 minutes away, Kildare Village is one of my favourite shopping destinations outside of Cork city with so many great bargains there. Here were some of my favourites:
My new favourite clutch- Lulu Guinness €312 (ORP €480)
LK Bennett baby pink Riley heels €125 (ORP €325)
All Saints hand beaded cocktail dress €305 (ORP €618)
All Saints suede oversized folio clutch €77.50 (ORP €155)
All Saints have a great offer this weekend where you get 20% off if you buy 2 garments and 30% off if you buy 3, so I invested in some great quality staple tops    for this. 
Cute LBD from Ted Baker, great for Christmas parties €249 (ORP €375)
And my favourite purchase was this pair of Nike hightops down from €82 to €57 + a further 30% off today. Yay!
I had a lovely lunch with Erin and her Daddy didn't leave empty handed either! In all, a successful day of bargain hunting xo
My handsome hubby in his All Saints olive jacket. Great bargains in menswear at Kildare Village.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...