IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

22/09/2014

HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!


I can't believe my blog is a year old already. This time last year, I had returned from a great weekend in London where I had stayed in Shoreditch and been hugely inspired by the art and really cool street style I saw around the area, so after a year of people telling me I should start a fashion blog, I decided to do it. London to me was so fashion forward and I felt Ireland was very commercial in comparison so I decided to blog about all the things I loved and saw that weren't commercial in Ireland in the industry I have worked in for 18 years now - Fashion!

What excites me so much a year on is the emails I regularly receive from people in Asia, Australia, all over Europe - not just in my own country, looking for advice on careers in fashion, style tips and just general heartwarming emails of support.

Here is a taster of some great memories from my first blogging year in pictures. I have enjoyed it so much. Thank you all so much for all for following my busy life, your support the past 12 months has made me more confident to share my endeavors with you here. Here is to hopefully keeping you entertained over the next year and more. E xo


 Mercedes-Benz MSL Fashion Week Cork last year with stylish Natasha Crowley


Mercedes-Benz MSL Fashion Week Cork last year with my business partner and bestie Vivienne


I was MC for Miss Universe Cork. Always such a fun event each year. Here with judges Rozanna Purcell, Kellie Forde and Katriona O'Mahony.

MC'ing the very glam Verso's Voodoolicious fashion show with Sam & Billie Faiers from TOWIE as special guests

A shoot I styled appeared on Vogue Italia online, shot by Miki Barlok


Co-presenting a number of fashion shows with this fun fashionista who I really admire, 
Brendan Courtney


My best friend's wedding

Meeting fashion icon Hamish Bowles again at another great friend's beautiful wedding


Modelling maternity wear at 16 weeks into my pregnancy on the Today Show on RTE. Tomorrow I will appear on the show as a Stylist. What a difference a year makes! 


My interview and spread in Oh Baby Maternity Magazine at 6 months into the pregnancy.


The Evening Echo brought me on board to do a series of editorials on Style Tips for pregnancy.


A very pregnant and fun trip to London with my friends to the Pia Michi fashion show in Mayfair


Being invited to feature with some amazing business women in the Fashion Industry in a Le Chat Noir shoot


Breaking my ankle 6 weeks before our baby arrived and being bed bound. This guy nursed and minded us both and proved to be the best husband and friend I could ever wish for, getting me and bump through such a challenging time for us.


The arrival of our baby girl Erin Frances O'Mahony on 08.07.14, the day my whole world changed for the better


Erin celebrates my blog's 1st birthday with me today, she is 11 weeks old tonight. She is the most precious gift we could ever have received and I look forward to sharing her with you all on the blog over the next 12 months. I am on the Today Show on RTE tomorrow discussing how to dress post pregnancy. Thanks for your support the past year. Love, E xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...