IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

18/09/2014

Styling Post Baby Wardrobes on RTE's Today Show

The new season of RTE's Today Show kicks off next week with Maura Derrane and Daithi O'Sé.
I will be on the show Tuesday showing some great looks I have picked from two local brands to help new Mums update their post-baby wardrobes. I will be featuring some gorgeous looks from Blush Boutique and stunning contemporary jewellery from Azure Jewellery.
Tune into RTE at 4.30pm next Tuesday!

A preview of some gorgeous new looks I will be showing on RTE next week  from Blush Boutique 

Our beautiful models Robin, Liz and Aisling from The Lockdown Agency
Azure are known for their stunning bridal jewellery and I can't wait to share some new pieces from their contemporary collection on air next week, promoting and supporting Irish jewellery design and local independent boutiques.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...