IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

14/09/2014

Sunday Style

In a bid to squeeze the last out of the Summer sunshine we headed to picturesque Clonakilty for brunch with Erin this morning. Yesterday, we went to Fota zoo with our friends & kids and had such a fun day strolling around the new butterfly sanctuary and tiger enclosure. Erin is so happy when I'm on the go or out and about meeting people so that's how my maternity leave is shaping up - to be a very sociable time in my life. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess! Xo
Dress €14 Penneys
Leather tiger clutch & red stud pumps from Zara

Fota with the girls (Sandy, Clare, Helena & I). Thanks to a very talented 5 year old Zack Carey for taking the picture!

Chilean Flamingos

Post zoo mojitos & tapas at Deep South beer garden with my bestie Clare....and her photobombing hubby Barry behind xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...