IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

01/11/2014

A Fancy Halloween

Myself & Vivienne joined some of our friends in business and went along to the Rising Tide Halloween fancy dress party last night organised by proprietor and TV3 Midday show regular, Sandra Murphy. It was too much fun. Great company, chats, giggles, dancing and the food was really superb. It was lovely to have an off duty night with the girls & chat about our plans for a busy Christmas. I'm not a big fancy dress advocate and panicked that my hat and broom was a bit lame, so I took makeup inspiration from the Frockadvisor app who posted some great Halloween makeup ideas for last minute tips and had some fun with my eyeliner before I went out.

Here are some photos from the night. I am already looking forward to next year! If you are looking for a really great place to go for a meal or Sunday lunch, I can't recommend The Rising Tide more x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...