IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

18/11/2014

Log on to Shop Great Style



Being a new Mummy, I don't have the luxury browsing hours I used to enjoy to stroll around shopping centres picking out nice outfits for myself. So I am always on the lookout for good websites with stylish, reliable brands, good sizes and a good delivery service.  I found a great website that meets all this criteria and they stock a great range of great quality labels - Logonstyle.com.

They stock some of my favourite labels from Selected Femme to Darling, Vesper to Traffic People and Forever Unique to Melissa footwear. I just bought this gorgeous furry coat which has rose gold sequin detailing from the site. It is from their Darling label and I can't wait to share lots more pictures this season of being out and about in my new versatile jacket. A black furry jacket like this will work in your wardrobe season after season so I'm really happy with my new find and a great service from Logonstyle. Visit their website here. Happy shopping xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...