IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

10/11/2014

Peanut Butter Cookie Monday


I am really getting into the swing of Maternity Leave, hanging out with Erin at home watching her development week by week, plodding around shops together, going for walks and planning lovely dinners for family and friends.

It's a very rainy Monday today and I am just home from a visit to the doctors with baby Erin, we have the fire on, she is watching Care Bears and so made these delicious and semi healthy treatrs for Daddy & myself. Thanks to one of my followers on the Facebook blog, Aileen Lynch Kelleher for the recipe. They were a big hit in my house! xo

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1/8 cup caster sugar (not granulated)
Maple syrup or honey (I used honey)
Dark Chocolate Chips (I used non dairy)

Mix all the above in a bowl, pop on a flat tin and into the oven on gas mark 5 / 190 for 10 to 15 minutes or until the tops are slightly golden. Leave to cool and voila!

The cute mason glasses are from Tiger, only €2 each including the straw. Very cute for milk & cookies! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...