IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

02/12/2014

Crazy season has begun


By the time Christmas Eve comes, I'm usually exhausted from lots of nights out and this year's crazy season has kicked off already. Last Wednesday we had an open casting at Lockdown so I am still editing test shots from that to find successful candidates.

On Thursday, my friend Kate invited me to the MTV Crashes gig as she knows how utterly obsessed I am with Jesse Ware. It was such a fun night.


On Friday I MC'd a lovely fashion show at The Rising Tide with some of my favourite boutiques from Moda Mallow to Vanilla Fermoy, Verso & The Dress Bar and Parfois. The gorgeous Christmas tree was up at the Rising Tide and it totally put me in the festive spirit so I went home & we put up our own for Erin's First Christmas!





On Saturday I popped along to the Dress Bar & Verso Christmas party. The style was amazing and DJ Stevie G had everyone in the party mood. I left early to come home to my baba but Vivienne, Lisa and the models kept going until the sun came up.










Finally, on Sunday night Timmy had a work-in-progress play written & played by himself in a theatre festival called SHOW. I was so proud of him and his new work and it was the perfect end to a great weekend. Next weekend I have the VMware Gatsby themed party and Erin's christening. Have a great week xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...