IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

29/12/2014

Shooting with The Style Doctor

Christmas time is great for meeting up with friends who live away. Today I met up with my friend and fellow Fashion Blogger, Sarah from The Style Dr. She had a few hours away from her two boys so we went for brunch with Erin and browsed the sales. I didn't last long in the sales, they're not for me with the buggy. I was losing my patience trying to navigate the crowds and gave up before I even started shopping. I am more excited to see the new stock on it's way for Spring. Sarah took some snaps of my outfit, although I wasn't dressed up. But isn't that what blogging should be about - every day, natural looks? Thanks for being my photographer Sarah, be sure to follow her blog here.





Grey duster coat: Zara, SweaterVanilla Boutique. Trainers: New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...