IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

28/02/2015

Saviour

I have always admired people who have that extra bit of get-up-and-go. Well I married the King of just that. My hubby is currently performing his first self-written play 'Saviour' at Smock Alley Theatre in Dublin, while holding down a full time job,  recording a radio series and not to forget,  helping me through some challenging days and long nights with our teething 8 month old. After only three hours sleep last night, he gave a fantastic first performance that was very well received at the beautiful Temple Bar central theatre. I am so proud of him, of the great example he is already setting for our little girl to follow her dreams and we can't wait for tomorrow's show already. Xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...