IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

09/02/2015

To Layer or Not To Layer


Transitional dressing always makes me feel a little bipolar. I am out on two hour walks with Erin in the buggy now most days, making the most out of my last 3 months maternity leave. So I find myself wrapping up heading out to the crisp frosty mornings in chunky layers only to arrive back home in the Spring sunshine togged off to a tshirt. With this in mind, I bought a neutral soft coat at Verso & The Dress Bar which is ideal layered over jeans or could equally be dressed up for a smarter daywear look. I have lots of great fashion events coming up this season and can't wait to share vblogs and photos from them all with you so stay tuned! xo

My look: Beige Coat: €49.99 click here to buy online at Verso & The Dress Bar
Striped cardi: GAP, Jeans: Zara, White top: Blush Boutique Trainers: Converse Pendant: Parfois

Viv also looked gorgeous on a buying trip to London in the burnt orange version last weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...