IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

14/03/2015

Styling with The Style Squad

I was invited to be guest stylist on the Style Squad doing 60 Minute Makeovers at Mahon Point today. Styling such a vary of women, all ages, shapes and sizes, was such a lovely experience. Each woman had a personal story or reason for needing a makeover and those women have given me such a boost in allowing me help them too. In 60 minutes, each woman had their makeup done, then hair and then a styling session with Siobhan and myself. The team were a pleasure to work with. At the end, the shoppers picked their favourite look and we sent them home with a photo of themselves transformed & looking a million dollars. Thanks to Siobhan & Dee Kelly Morgan for including me in such a great day xo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...