IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

30/03/2015

Lash Extensions


Since my school days, mascara has been my must-have piece of makeup above all others to open up my eyes and make me look fresh each day. I have sensitive skin and I have tried other brands of eyelash extensions but as amazing as they looked, they just weren't for me as the glue itched my eyes like crazy and I found the lashes heavy and coarse. Being the beauty junkie I am, this weekend I tried out Novalash at Coco Beauty Spa Clinic and I was so happy to find them super lightweight, soft and I honestly can't feel them on. Suzanna, my lovely therapist, tinted my lashes dark before she applies the extensions so that I could get the darker look I like without having to wear mascara everyday. Here is my before & after, I highly recommend them. And the relaxing, baby-free, hour on the bed was BLISS!! Thanks to Suzanna and Lisa at Coco Beauty Spa xo










1 comment:

  1. Harley Street Beauty Salon is your ultimate retreat which is Located in the city Harley St, London. Beauty Express is an extremely personalized and professional beauty and blow dry salon. It offers a truly unique experience for every client.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...