IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

24/03/2015

Lets Face It

While pregnancy can drive most women's hormones through the roof, it strangely balanced mine and I found myself more chilled out with one great bonus - my monthly skin breakouts were non existent. My skin had that pregnancy glow and for the first time since my teens, I was breakout free. Since Erin was born I am back to my myself and battling the ups and downs again of having sensitive skin. I am addicted to all things beauty so when I heard amazing things about Caci facials, I decided to give it a whirl.


The Caci facial is a non surgical procedure that stimulates your facial muscles to tone your skin. Sold already! I found out that my local beautician, Devereaux Beauty, were experts in this treatment so I booked in for a batch of sessions. My first session was with Jayne, who previously worked in Harley Street in London so I knew I was in safe hands. Jayne talked me through each interesting step and tailored the treatment and it's strength to suit my own skin which I really liked. Subtle results were immediate with my skin appearing more plump and fresh. The first session also stopped a breakout that was starting so that really cheered me up and my dry patches were gone. The next week I went along and Rachel gave me a similar treatment, tailored for how she felt my skin looked and felt. I noticed the benefits even more after that session and felt I had a more youthful look. With each session, the process was working more and more and my skin was far more toned and firm with breakouts under control. This really is a mini face lift without the surgery. Ideally you would complete 10 treatments, for example 2 days per week for 5 weeks or 1 each week for 10 weeks, for the best results.



This is the ultimate workout for your skin with steps including a sonic skin peeler, a wrinkle comb for fine line plumping and the hydrotone hydrating mask applied with a small current to encourage the nourishing ingredients into the deeper layers of your skin. I had a fear of the treatment being uncomfortable but it wasn't at all. I'm a whimp when it comes to pain but there was nothing painful about it, only a metallic taste briefly in my mouth which is totally normal.


The Caci will become my go-to treatment before any big events or occasions from now on. If you have a holiday or wedding coming up, I highly recommend getting this done each week the month or two beforehand. It is like a more gentle Botox for your face, without any harsh ingredients. I have no desire to go under the knife when it comes to my face. I will embrace the ageing process as time goes on with a little help from treatments that really work like this fab Caci one. Anything that rids this Mama of her tired look is a keeper in my opinion. I felt so refreshed after each treatment. I hope some of you treat yourself and try it out. You're worth it! <3

I booked mine here at Devereaux Beauty Clinic and couldn't recommend it enough!




1 comment:

  1. Harley Street Beauty Salon is your ultimate retreat which is Located in the city Harley St, London. Beauty Express is an extremely personalized and professional beauty and blow dry salon. It offers a truly unique experience for every client.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...