IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

16/03/2015

The Influence of Social Media on Street Style


I styled a project recently celebrating one of my favourite areas of fashion, Street Style. 

I admit it's really convenient for me that I own a model agency so I have the pick of the crop when it comes to models anytime I work on a project like this. But I prefer organic, individual, everyday style as opposed to engineered photos so I enjoyed choosing models, encouraging them to embrace their own individual styles and enhancing that look then. We all live our lives on smart devices now, so I wanted to show how modern street style is influenced by technology and social media. The products I featured to achieve this are my go-to brand, Otterbox and all looks below are models /stylists own. 
Photography is by my very talented friend, Irish fashion photographer Miki Barlok Photography.
















1 comment:

  1. I like your photos blog, which you have published in your site. Thank you for your efforts and for your time, which you devoted to create this site. It was very interesting for me to read and to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...