IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

27/04/2015

Beauty Queens

People often ask me if I think pageants are degrading to women in this day and age and I think it just shows how little experience people have of the great opportunities that arise for winners at these events, especially the pageant I am involved in before they cast judgement.  Viv & I run Miss Universe Cork each year where up to 30 girls enter and undergo self development, fitness, nutrition, modeling and public speaking training ahead of the final. We train the girls to stand on a stage and public speak to almost 500 people and the winner walks away with a host of amazing prizes for the year, a modeling contract to work with our Agency ( paid work!) and the big prize is to come to Dublin with us to represent our city at Miss Universe Ireland. I love presenting the show, the room is always electric and we gain a new recruit each year. I only wish there was something this cool with so many opportunities for me when I was that age!
Scroll below to enter as a wildcard direct into Miss Universe Ireland! 












To win the chance to enter Miss Universe Ireland as a wildcard, tweet or insta a selfie in natural light with the hashtags #MissUniverseIreland #NoFilter











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...