IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

27/04/2015

The Vogue Fashion Festival


I am just back from a trip to the Vogue Fashion Festival in London. I flew over with Viv and Katriona and met 'Across The Pond' blogger Jenn Foley at The Roof Gardens for brunch before heading to the talks. The Vogue talks were great to attend, especially for us as we work so heavily in the fashion industry with our own Fashion Week and Model Agency. Listening to other strong and driven Women in Business gave us lots of food for thought and inspiration. The venue foyer in Kensington was a hive of fashion fun with speed styling workshops, nail bars, makeup demos and lush Harrods champers. I wore this full length vintage skirt from Miss Daisy Blue. I loved people and style watching and took some street style snaps while meeting up with some great UK fellow bloggers. I came home to find out tonight that I have been nominated in 4 categories of the Irish Beauty Blog Awards:

-Best Content
-Best Design (thanks to @cathyflamingo on Insta) 
-Best Fashion Blog
-Best Social Media

Thank you so much for following my blog ❤️


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...