IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

25/06/2015

A lovely evening at Brown Thomas

I popped along to the Marymount Hospice event at Brown Thomas this evening with Sonia (pictured below), our fab Marketing Manager at Educogym. We enjoyed food (well I am on the 12 Day Fat & Protein diet so passed on the nice treats) and we were treated to demos from Creme De La Mer, Jo Malone and Bobbi Brown and I won a bottle of Hennessys and a champagne lunch in BT for two. I better do the lotto tomorrow! We had a lovely time catching up with Lorraine O'Neill (below) and all the BT gang, everyone booked in for luxury hand massages at Jo Mallone and we were spoiled with beautiful goody bags. I gave my new fuchsia cape from Verso & The Dress Bar its first outing. These come in fab colours and are gorgeous over a dress or jeans so well worth investing in. Happy weekend! Xo












2 comments:

  1. If you fail it doesn't mean you are weak, you fail because there are things that are not meant for you or not meant to happen. Accept failures and take it as a challenge to become a better person. Visit my site for more information. Thank you and have a nice day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very
    useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...