IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

14/06/2015

Sunsets and stars



I have been too busy lately living my real life to spend time on my online life but I promise to pull my blogging socks up and post more. I am just back from our beach caravan where we enjoyed a magical sunset, wine and chats with a special friend, walking back to bed under the clearest blanket of stars, dipping Erin's toes in the sea and sunny morning walks for fresh scones with jam and cream.  
I updated my Summer wardrobe to some pretty piece from a great website Onjenu London. This is their navy bird print Leia jumpsuit and I love the floaty fabric. Visit their site here to fill your wardrobe with super quality, versatile dresses xo http://www.onjenu.com/ 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...