IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

07/10/2015

A Celebration of Irish Design

I MC'd the opening show of Mercedes-Benz MSL Fashion Week Cork today and what an amazing event it was at Ballymaloe House in the sunshine. Some of the most well known faces in business, fashion and entertainment in Ireland were in attendance. Viv and I were so happy to see so many inspirational people in business under one roof for such a nice day celebrating everything Irish. As well as enjoying afternoon tea with Darina Allen, I enjoyed collections from some of the hottest designers in Ireland right now. Lots more updates over on the Cork Fashion Week Facebook page but for now, here is my outfit post. I was lucky enough to wear a magnificent printed silk dress by my favourite Irish designer, Helen Steele. Diane Von Furstenburg and Helena Christiansen are to name but a few of her clients. Visit Helen's website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...