IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

03/10/2015

Successful Friends at Devereaux Beauty


I love seeing what has become of us all now that we have grown up - or pretend to act like grown ups at least. Lindsay Devereaux is one of my old friends from school and she went on to become a beautician close to where I live. She has been the official beautician for Miss Universe Ireland Lisa Madden and this year for Miss Universe Cork Cailin Tobin so I have often popped in for brows, lashes, tan and Caci facials before big events.
Today Lindsay and her lovely sister Rachel opened their 2nd salon at Vogue Hair Salon in Parkgate, Frankfield in Cork and I popped along to wish them all the best with my gorgeous Miss Universe Cork. Erin loved all the treats and welcoming customers and we loved seeing the new salon. Best of luck girls, I can't wait to use my Dermalogica pack to freshen up my tired skin ahead of my shows next week. Thank you xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...