IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

03/11/2015

All That Glitters


I promise this is my last vintage post for awhile but I am utterly obsessed with the quality of vintage garments and looking at the detail and skill that went into making these garments many moons ago. That skill is sometimes missing in our mass-produced high street today across the World, so when I get a chance to call into my favourite store Miss Daisy Blue, I always find myself playing dress-up and it becomes a social event catching up with friends. Here are some snaps of myself and Vivienne picking up some pieces for the coming party season last Saturday with our super stylish friend and Secondary School Principal Finbarr, who bought the amazing vintage coat pictured below in the Menswear section. Shopping at independent boutiques like this is the best for coffees, chats, great style advice and the feel good factor for supporting local! xo






1 comment:

  1. This blog is really useful for me This is one of the most wonderful blog i love it ... !
    Celtic Knot Ring

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...