IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

04/11/2015

Wardrobe Feng Shui

November is the month I like to clear out my wardrobes and do a little 'Wardrobe Feng Shui' each year. The nights get darker and it is colder, so much harder to get out of bed in the mornings. Having my outfits easy to pull makes for happy and easier mornings in my household, as I tackle multitasking and dragging my sleeping beauty out of her cot to go to work. So if you find yourself with time on your hands this weekend, pull everything out onto the floor and start again. Fill bags for your local charity shop. Implement a one year rule: if you haven't worn the garment in the last 12 months, say goodbye and donate to charity. Hang garments by colour, fold denim together, hang basics together, fold tshirts in colour co-ordination on shelves together and hang all coats together etc. This way it's easy to pull an outfit together when you are in a rush out the door to work. Happy November! xo






2 comments:

  1. In an ideal world emer, ha.. I'm a terrible hoarder so I'll take your advice for the 12 month rule!! Wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In an ideal world emer, ha.. I'm a terrible hoarder so I'll take your advice for the 12 month rule!! Wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...