IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

29/12/2015

New Year, New Threads

I am over 2015 already. It has not been kind to me. But I love the opportunities, plans and new goals a New Year welcomes. Today, Erin and I stayed out of the stormy rain at home in our PJs all day and I looked ahead, wardrobe planning for 2016. These are my favourite styles so far for 2016 - chic, clean dressing is the order of the year. I will be keeping my life simple for 2016 and ai don't plan to over complicate my wardrobe either. So avoid impulse buying in the sales and save your pennies for special pieces instead like these xo


Ralph Lauren


Burberry


Red Valentino


J. Mendel 


Lela Rose


Diane Von Furstenburg 

Photos via Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...