IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

05/12/2015

Presenting Miss Universe Ireland

Last week I presented one of my favourite shows in the Irish event calendar, Miss Universe Ireland. The event took place in my hometown so it was really great to welcome the fun judging panel to Cork. Roz Purcell, my girl crush, was as unassuming and beautiful as ever, Marc O'Neill from Big Brother was nothing like his on screen villain and was every inch the perfect gent, super blogger Suzanne Jackson was even more beautiful in person and my life was made to meet James Kavanagh again - hands down my favourite personality in media in Ireland right now. Blonde bombshell, Joanna Cooper from Derry was deservedly crowned the winner with Shauna Lindsay and Cailin Tobin close runners-up. Joanna is in Vegas as we speak representing Ireland at Miss Universe so follow her on Instagram and the Miss Universe Ireland pages for updates and photos of her gorgeous trip. 

I ended up in hospital after the show myself that night, vomiting blood which was super scary and a very unglamorous end to the night. I have been going through a very stressful time personally the past few weeks, so this was the fright I needed to get my priorities and head straight to get better for my beautiful daughter and hubby and I am so happy to be home again on the mend. Us busy women sometimes need to stop being so hard on ourselves, admit we can't cope with everything sometimes and just breathe! xo 



Chatting to my fav Snapchatter ~ James Kavanagh
With Big Brother's Marc O'Neill and my handsome co-host Dave Mac from Red FM
When Hope Hickey one of the contestants turned up backstage in my dress!! 



Joanna Cooper, the new Miss Universe Ireland ~ a beauty inside & out ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...