IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

03/01/2016

January Style on a Budget

This month my blog with mirror my resolutions to live a more simple life. Simple wardrobe, simple styling and no clutter will lead to a clear mind and lots of time for productivity. I have a busy month ahead attacking the many goals I have set for 2016 personally for my family, at Lockdown Models & Fashion PR and Educogym, along with producing Lorraine Keane's Dublin show with Viv, so I started with a huge declutter at home today and feel ready to take on the world now. This week myself and Vivienne will be honoured for a decade of our contribution to the local fashion industry by the Lord Mayor at City Hall. I feel very grateful to be doing what I love with people I love. Here's to a productive week ahead for us all. As it's January and our wardrobe budgets are all a little tight, I will do some posts on how to shop new looks on a budget. This scarf, jacket, jumper and glasses are all new stock at Primark. A great day look all for under €50!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...