IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

31/01/2016

Hosting UCC's Next Top Model

I MC'd the finale of UCC's Next Top Model last Thursday night at The Secret Garden. It was one of those nights where you don't plan an outfit, plan to be home early and it turned out to be such a great fashion show with a sold out audience (over 200 people!), great judges, gorgeous collections styled by Natasha Crowley at Opera Lane, a big panel of the most stylish judges in the city. I had so much fun that I didn't get home until 3am! Congrats to Irtaza & Aoife who won, our new model recruits. And well done to the UCC Fashion Society on such a great week xo

My dress and coat are Topshop and my 60's inspired hair bow is from H&M
P.s. How amazing does our judge Candy Warhol look and she made this outfit below herself!





      Photographer: Emily Rebekah
      DJ: Stevie G
     My gorgeous gal Viv backstage craving
     on Creme Eggs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...