IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

24/01/2016

Model Scout

As a model agent for over ten years, I am always on the look out for a new, fresh and interesting face. I always veer towards scouting girls that guys don't necessarily find 'hot'. Often the girls who come to us thinking they have model potential are cute girls but not model material and the girls I approach who are pale, interesting, often geeky or awkward and are too shy to even think about being a model - these are the best 'finds' in the modelling world for me. We held a casting today and Emily Rebekah took some shots of the hopefuls who attended. We found some amazing young new talent that I probably won't sleep tonight as I am so excited about them working for us. And Emily Rebekah introduced us to her friend, stylist and gorgeous drag queen Evin so we are even more excited about working on new projects with him. This week I am MC'ing the final show of UCC's Next Top Model, Viv and myself have been invited to guest speak at a UCC Girlboss Seminar with Author Louise O'Neill and we are producing Lorraine Keane's 'Keane On Style' in Dublin. Wishing you all an equally busy and productive week xo
My shirt today is a vintage find in my fav vintage treasure trove Miss Daisy Blue.
Snapchat: irishfashaholic















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...