IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

12/02/2016

Irish Fashion Blog of the Year Finalist



I am honoured to find out today that I have been announced as a finalist in the Irish Fashion Blog of the Year category at the 8th Annual Kerry Fashion Week.

As a huge supporter of Irish fashion, I am really looking forward to meeting so many other people working in the Irish industry on March 4th at the Europe in Killarney. It is great to be listed with so many talented Irish designers, stylists, makeup artists and business owners. My friends at Miss Daisy Blue, Caroline Mathews, Phoenix V and Isobella Rue and are also nominated so congrats to them all, well deserved.

Thanks for nominating me - roll on Kerry Fashion Week 2016! I never get to attend these Irish events and not be working so I have never looked forward to an event so much - I think my fingertips will fall off from all the Snapchatting & Instagramming from the event!

Visit the KFW website to see a full list of finalists and to buy tickets here xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...