IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

17/03/2016

How Times Change

Having a baby was something I feared after years of independence and having nobody to answer to but myself. Sure, the game changed once Erin arrived. For the first few months, heading outside to the big bad world was a task where bags had to be packed, routes planned around nap times, trips were cut short over screaming colic sessions and suitable places to go seemed less and less appropriate at feeding time. But now my 20 month old daughter is full of fun and character, surprising us with new words every day, loves being out and about and is my best buddy. Family days like St. Patrick's Day are no longer day and night pub celebrations with hangovers the next day, they have a different meaning. They are all about Erin. And she has opened another little place in my heart I didn't know existed that makes me so happy...when she's happy. To everyone out today for the little people in their lives, I hope you had a special day and are happy at home putting your tired little ones to bed. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 
Today's Look; Coat: River Island / Jeans: Topshop / Trainers: Zara / Top: Bershka / Sunglasses: Primark




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...