IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

05/03/2016

Kerry Fashion Week

I am just back from the most wonderful night at The Europe last night for Kerry Fashion Week. Some of the most well known and hardworking faces in fashion were at the show and it was lovely to catch up with everyone. Massive congrats to Orla Diffly on putting in such a superb event. I know first hand the work and heart that goes into producing a Fashion Week so I was really impressed  by all she has donee promote Irish design. Thanks for nominating me in the Irish Fashion Blog of the Year category also. It was such a fun night and I have a list as long as my arm of garments I want from the collections shown. Kerry women really know how to dress, the style was so impressive. Waking up in the magical surroundings of the Europe was a bonus this morning, Erin loved her 5* trip.
My outfit was from Blush Boutique, shoes from Caris Closet and earrings from Isobela Ru.
Congrats to my friends Miss Daisy Blue on scooping the Irish Independent Fashion Retailer of the Year and Helen Quealy Murphy on winning Best Dressed in her gorgeous Synam O'Mahony.
Professional runway photos below from Kerry Fashion Week Facebook taken by Barry Murphy














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...