IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

19/03/2016

Upcycling Clothes

I am a big fan of how Kate Midleton isnt  afraid to rewear her designer garments for many seasons. If the garment is a good buy, it should stand the test of time. I bought this grey long sleeveless jacket last year in COS but lost the baby weight and never got to wear it as it was too big and shapeless. So I took it to the Zipyard to have it altered. Geno pinned it on me to see how much it needed to be taken in and it was ready for me in 24 hours. It cost less than €20 to alter and it's like a new coat. I am delighted with how it turned out and really impressed with the service. Don't be afraid to give good garments a new lease of life and get them altered. I am going to get so much wear out of this now as it is such a versatile piece! 

Finished product: 



Before:





1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing idea! Love it with the white jeans xx siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...