IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

17/04/2016

Irene O'Brien's Communion Jewellery Picks from Newbridge Silverware

I was back on the RTE Today Show, Ireland's most watched daytime TV show on Friday modelling beautiful jewellery pieces for stylist Irene O'Brien. I was joined by my TV kids, models Lucy and Clara pictured below who both modelled Communion jewellery from Newbridge Silverware. Irene was one of our guest presenters at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Cork over the last few years and her  knowledge and eye for vintage fashion is what sets her apart as one of the best stylists in Ireland. The versatile Newbridge pieces I modelled were definitely pieces I would wear myself and could be dressed up for Communion Mums or down for everyday wear. The children's jewellery was really special, I remember how grown up I felt wearing jewellery on my Communion Day. To book Irene O'Brien click here. And to browse the pretty jewellery collections from New bridge, click here.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...