IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

03/05/2016

Panelist at the Irish Blogger Conference

I was delighted to be invited to join Lorraine Keane, Brendan Courtney and Ellie Balfe on the panel at the Irish Blogger Conference last Saturday in Dublin. Meeting other bloggers and hearing what inspires them, how they work and to swap tips with bloggers across all mediums was really beneficial. While I was on stage talking about my 19 years experience working in fashion in Ireland with the afore mentioned panel, I did have a 'wow I can't believe I am up here with people I admire so much in the industry' moment and had to pinch myself. It was lovely backstage catching up with Brendan and Lorraine and Lorraine's gorgeous daughter Amelia. Thanks to Fiona and her fab team at the Irish Blogger Association for having me along again this year as a guest speaker. Watch this space for a Southern Conference soon!I got lots of messages and comments about my flamingo dress and it was from Love Cherish, winners of Occassion Wear Boutique of the Year with Frockadvisor and Pose this year, you can visit them here.
(Sorry about the low quality photos but I was too busy chatting and working to get photos!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...